If you are interested in the details, please read on.
If you disable cookies, you may still browse the site. However, you will NOT be able to successfully place an Wholesale Fairy Garden order on-line.
General Information Collected
If you just browse through our website and do not place an on-line order, we will gather and store certain general information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is assigned to each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use this general information to count the number and type of visitors ("traffic") to the different pages on our site, to assess our product advertising at other websites, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
Wholesalefairygardens.com will email you to confirm your order and to respond to any requests you may have sent via email. As with all other personal information, your email address is not shared with or sold to any third parties.
To protect the security of the information you give us when you create an account and use your shopping cart, Wholesale Fairy Gardens uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your information so that any secure information you exchange on this site cannot be viewed by any one else on the internet. The connection remains secure until you complete your order or when you log out from My Account.
You will be able to tell if your connection is secure by:
- Checking that the URL of the secure section of our website begins with https://
- The icon of a lock or an unbroken key (depending on what browser you are using) shows at the bottom of your browser window.
Questions or Concerns?